Saturday 12 February 2011

Sunshiney haze daze faze...

Got a surprising amount done today. I've been ill since Wednesday when I took the day off, but had an event meeting on Thursday, and a work dinner at the end of the day, so I went in. Dinner was cancelled. Should have gone home after the event meeting!

Have since spent yesterday and today largely in bed asleep.

What I did see of today was rather gorgeous! Lots of sunshine, and warm! Well...12 degrees warm.
Went for a cycle, visited Brick Lane Coffee and thought of Angie, came home and then suddenly got in cleaning mode, and managed to clean:
  • my bike
  • kettle & toaster
  • dishes
  • the bathroom
  • and washed a rug.

Then I made an amazing guacamole, and whacked it on toast with tomato, olive oil, lime juice and cracked pepper.
It was fantastic.

The.End!

No comments:

Post a Comment